Cremation Services in New York
All service automatically includes the following services which are more specifically described in the General Price List.
1) Basic Service of Funeral Director & Staff.
2) Transfer of deceased to funeral home.
3) Sanitary Care
4) Placement in casket or alternate container as selected.
5) Completion of all cremation authorization & securing permits.
A. Cremation authorization from next of kin or proper agent.
B. Filing and ordering of certified copies of death.
C. Cremation Permit from Vital Statistics.
6) Sheltering of deceased prior to cremation.
7) Completion of federal forms for Social Security and Veteran's Benefits (as applicable).
8) Assistance with newspaper notices.
To lose someone you love is a devastating human experience. It is frequently traumatic and can seriously impact judgment. We believe in the importance of the recognition and meaningful celebration of life that has been lived and will assist in arranging an appropriate service to meet your individual needs.
It is also important to be realistic in respect to funeral expenditures. We do not want a family to spend more than they are able, nor less than they would like. What is important is that arrangements be in keeping with the family's wishes and budget.
Provisions for payment are due at the time of arrangements. To avoid any possibility of misunderstanding or embarrassment and for your convenience, we accept the following methods of payment.
Cash-Check-Visa-Mastercard or Assignable Insurance once verified by insurance company.
**** For Credit Card payment add 5% for their fee.